Government Foreclosures. Foreclosed Homes, Properties & Real Estate Auctions

Washington Foreclosures

Bellevue, WA Foreclosure Listings and Properties

Bellevue foreclosure listings and properties presently number 107, and represent about 20 percent of all the homes that are scheduled for imminent sale at the property auctions; the other 80 percent listed homes being categorized under FSBO {for sale by owner}. The median price of the foreclosed properties stands at a relatively high $416,603.

Bellevue: Optimal Choice for Relocation

Bellevue is a dynamic and upcoming city in King County, in Washington State of the US. Bellevue has long been regarded as a satellite city of Seattle. Downtown Bellevue in particular is experiencing speedy growth. It is already 15th most affluent of the 522 communities in Washington State. Bellevue has lately been ranked number 1 in CNN Money’s list of the Best Places to Live and Launch Businesses {in the US}. Apparently, Bellevue is living up to the meaning in French of its name, which is “Beautiful to behold”. The places that are in close proximity to Bellevue include Seattle, Yarrow Point, Woodinville, Tukwila, Algona, Kent, Issaquah, Auburn, Hunts Point, Kenmore, Duvall, Covington, Kirkland, North Bend Clyde Hill, Des Moines, Duvall, Renton, Pacific, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Redmond, Carnation, Bothell, SeaTac Lake Forest Park Beaux Arts Village, Black Diamond, Burien, Sammamish, Normandy Park, Milton, Medina, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Newcastle,  Snoqualmie and Shoreline.

Spate of Government Foreclosures Ongoing

The latest market surveys indicate the government foreclosures to have been on a rise all across the nation. The number of foreclosure filings surged in Q2 or the second quarter of 2008 by 14 percent over the preceding quarter, and by 121 percent over Q1 of 2007. The most severely affected states were Nevada, California and Arvada. Indeed, during the mere three months of Q2 2008, as many as one household out of every 43, 65 and 70 households respectively received a foreclosure filing in the three states of Nevada, California and Arvada. If you intend to be foraying in the real estate segment, you cannot afford to stay out of touch with the latest associated developments and trends.

August 2008 witnessed a 12 percent increase in the government foreclosures over the preceding month of July. For the 20th consecutive month, Nevada remained the US state with the highest foreclosures rate. Nevada’s 11,707 foreclosure filings during August 2008 represented one in every 91 households there yielding to such seizure. The second highest foreclosure filings rate was documented in California, with one in every 130 households going under. Arizona was at the third spot, with a household in every 182 getting foreclosed.

Mike Rozell, Bev Bowman, Joseph Brazen and Jeff Josephsen are key players at the real estate listings auctions in Bellevue, without being either sellers or buyers. Quite simply, they are prominent property brokers working in Bellevue and its suburbs. If you are a first-timer in real estate investments, you ought to seek professional guidance from a veteran agent to maneuver through the property auctions labyrinth. The millions of dispossessed homeowners throughout the US in recent times vividly accentuate the need for caution and competence in property transactions, wouldn’t you agree?

Quick Links

Auto Auctions

Government Auctions

Cheap Cars For Sell


Vehicle Auctions

Car Loans

Useful Links

Join Today!

Find Your Car



Contact Us


Copyright Information


Car Advice

Used Cars Blog

Trucks Blog

Foreclosures Blog

General Tips

Available Makes & Models: